For nearly 900 B2B marketers, this week will bring a cornucopia of ideas, insights and networking opportunities to the BMA National conference in Chicago. There’s a lot going on in the B2B marketing space from the increase in humanization of business marketing content to the application of big data, the impact of video, mobile and ecommerce.
The need to innovate isn’t owned by B2B marketers of course – CMOs are looking hard at differentiating their marketing and digital marketers are always looking ahead to see what marketing trends are worth exploring, experimenting with and adopting.
Making sense of it all takes time, so as part of my prep for the event, I’ve curated a nice mix of helpful resources, thoughts about future B2B marketing trends and even some case studies.
B2B Marketing Trends, Research and Statistics:
B2B Marketing Strategy
B2B Marketing Tactics and Case Studies
As I mentioned above, I’ll be attending BMA’s Global B2B Marketing conference this week in Chicago. Here are the sessions and people I’m really looking forward to most. You’ll see several of these presentations liveblogged later in the week and next here at TopRank’s Online Marketing Blog:
- Capitalizing on Change: Skills for the New Era of B2B Marketing – Michelle M. Smith, SPIM, CRP, VP, Research, BMA, and VP, Marketing at O.C. Tanner
- Being 3M – Jesse Singh, SVP of Marketing and Sales at 3M
- The Rise of the Data-Driven Marketer – Russell Glass, Head of Products, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions; Founder, Bizo
- Here’s Why You’re Failing at Content Marketing – Joe Pulizzi, Founder at Content Marketing Institute
- Predicting the Future: Unlocking the Power of Big Data in B2B Marketing – Laura Ramos, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Taming the Marketing Technology Beast and Teaching It to Fetch (Customers) – Scott Brinker, Co-Founder and CTO at ion interactive
- The Cloud Games: Catching Fire – A big panel featuring:
- INSPIRED: How Brilliant Brands Create a Sudden Urge to Act – Andrew Davis, author, Brandscaping
- Putting Editorial Content at The Heart of B2B Marketing – John Bell, VP, Enterprise Digital Marketing at Travelers
- Successfully Making the Tectonic Shift from B2C to B2B – Mark Wilson, SVP, Marketing at BlackBerry
- Face-to-Face Marketing Rules – Ruth Stevens, President at eMarketing Strategy
- Big Data, Little Data and Marketing at the Intersection – Theresa Kushner, VP, Data Governance at VMware
- B2B Video: The Comedy Writes Itself – Tim Washer, Senior Marketing Manager, Social Media at Cisco Systems
If you’re attending BMA, I hope to see you there.
The post B2B Marketing Roundup: Resources, Trends and Case Studies to Prep for #BMA15 appeared first on Online Marketing Blog – TopRank®.